Friday, February 13, 2009

How much butter one need ?????? Isha Malhotra vents anger at pyschphancy, buttering....that is killing talent in our country....


By Isha Malhotra

LAST NIGHT ONE WORD i.e.butter, disturbed me a lot .I wonder why buttering has become a necessary tool to success??I believe in hard work .whenever I see someone buttering to get his work done , it irritates me alot . My mother says to me it has now become the key to success.I always do hard work but still I see credit going to those putting in less effort. I once tried to do things their way but I cudn't. Some where my concious didnt allow me . Since my school days, teachers taught us to work hard and refrain from psychophancy. but who follows it and who encourages it? The answer is only 10 percent of them.
Yesterday, my friend in another department shared similar feelings. She said her class mates couldnot complete their work on time while she did it. She said her classmates started praising the teacher on his personality, way of teaching but as soon as he left the class those girls started back biting about him . She didnt like it even the teacher extended the deadline to submit the work files and toold my friend to keep her prepared and finished file with her only to be submitted together with the girls..............................thats the result of buttering .......................

(Isha Malhotra is a student of Journalism and Mass Communication in Punjabi Univeristy, Patiala.)

No comments: